what is bronchitis

Answers about bronchitis symptons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atypical Bronchitis, Sinusitis And Bronchitis, Most Common Winter Diseases, Treatable With Homeopathy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Atypical Bronchitis

During the winter period, bronchitis and sinusitis are the most common conditions especially in areas with cold climates. Patients which accuse symptoms like headaches, fever, nasal discharge, difficult breathing and cough are usually diagnosed with sinusitis or bronchitis. Surprised.

• Actual symptoms, the order of appearance and the way they affect the patient's life are important to establish a certain homeopathic medication.
  • In sinusitis determinant are the localization of the pains and the aspect and smell of the discharge.
  • Homeopathic remedies base more on the symptoms than on the cause of infection because there is no real efficient treatment for sinusitis.
  • Maintaining the value of Www Bronchitis was the main reason for writing this article.
  • Only in this way will the future know more about Www Bronchitis.

Acute sinusitis can develop high fever and chills; left untreated it can lead to the apparition of bronchitis or pneumonia as the bacterial infection spreads to the other respiratory areas. Give yourself a momentary pause while reading what there is to read here on Bronchitis Bacteria. Use this pause to reflect on what you have so far written on Bronchitis Bacteria.

• The homeopath physician must know if the condition is acute or chronic to be able to prescribe the most efficient treatments.
  • Major importance has the way the disease has occurred and under the influence of which environmental factors.
  • Such factors can be stress, allergens, diets or even contact to possible contagious cases.
  • The information available on Bronchitis Bacteria is infinite.
  • There just seems to be so much to learn about, and to write about on Bronchitis Bacteria.

Sinusitis with more fluid nasal discharge slipping down the posterior side of the throat causes cough and requires clearing of the throat. Sometimes patients accuse bad breathe, sweating and a metallic taste in the mouth, they might present a thick coat on the tongue and quick sessions of cold or hot feelings. If also fever is absent the best homeopathic remedy seems to be Mercurius solubilis. Patients suffering from irritability usually use Hepar sulphuricum or Nux vomica to treat sinusitis and develop some side-effects. Milder sinusitis improves with Pulsatilla Nigricans. The completion of this article on Bronchitis Pneumonia was our prerogative since the past one month. However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!

Sinusitis is mainly characterized by fluid or mucous nasal discharge, obstruction of the nasal passages and feeling of pressure inside the sinus cavities. Disturbing headaches and facial pains around the frontal or maxillary area are important signs in differential diagnosis with common colds or flu. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Bronchitis Bacteria. It is because there is so much to learn about Bronchitis Bacteria here.

If the patient's complaints are connected to high pressure inside the sinuses, yellow to green coloration of the mucus and localization of the pains in point areas, the sinusitis can be treated successfully by homeopathic remedies. The most common herbal medication for sinusitis is Kali bichromicum.

These respiratory conditions can frequently heal by using homeopathic remedies, annulling the necessity of antibiotics administration. Both sinusitis and bronchitis can appear in acute forms which are temporary and in chronic forms requiring a permanent care. In acute stages they can be treated by temporary herbal medication until symptoms disappear; in chronic forms however do you recognize the 7 early warning signs of catarrh? in order to be benefic deled with. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Bronchitis Respiratory. Such is the amount of matter found on Bronchitis Respiratory.

Causes of sinusitis cure bronchitis quickly be bacteria, viruses or fungal organisms or even different types of allergens operating in acute or chronic timing. The sources used for the information for this article on Bronchitis are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article. Very Happy.

Bronchitis symptoms may cause a lot of discomfort. People look out for the treatment of this respiratory disease via certain over the counter or prescription medicines available in various drug stores. However, most people are not aware of the fact that bronchitis symptoms can also be effectively treated via some home remedies.

• d) Spinach: Bronchitis can be easily treated with spinach.
  • Just mix about 50 grams of fresh spinach leaves in about 250 ml of water and mix some ammonium chloride and a teaspoonful of honey.
  • The mixture is also known to be a helpful expectorant and treats bronchitis well. Shocked

e) Sesame seeds:

Mix about a teaspoon of sesame seeds with a teaspoon of linseed and a pinch of common salt and one teaspoon of honey. The mixture can be taken at night once in a day. This is said to produce some miraculous effects and cures bronchitis. When doing an assignment on Treat Bronchitis, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

Here are some of the most common and effective remedies for treating bronchitis symptoms: a) Turmeric: The use of turmeric powder is considered to be one of the most effective and helpful remedies for bronchitis symptoms. All you require to do is to take half a teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed with half a glass of milk daily twice or thrice in a day. The remedy works great on an empty stomach. You must try out this one. Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, overcoming bronchitis and its health effects whenever possible.

• g) Chicory: Chicory also known as endive is one of the most effective home remedies for bronchitis.
  • You can easily take about half a teaspoon of the powder of the herb's dry root via mixing it with a teaspoonful of honey thrice a day.
  • The remedy is known to be helpful in cases of chronic bronchitis.

f) Almond: When suffering from sickness due to bronchitis, you need to take an emulsion of almonds. It is known to be really helpful. You can easily prepare this emulsion via creating a powder of seven parts of almonds and then mixing the powdered kernels in a cup of lemon or orange juice. You can take this mixture every day at night. This will definitely prove to be one of the most effective home remedies for bronchitis. Rolling Eyes

• c) Onion: The treatment of bronchitis symptoms with onion has been regarded as an age-old remedy.
  • In fact, it has been used to treat bronchitis for more than centuries.
  • Onions have expectorant characteristics.
  • These dissolve phlegm easily and useful in the bronchitis treatment.
  • All you require to do is to take a teaspoonful of raw onion juice in the morning on an empty stomach.
  • The treatment is effective.

As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

website. In the near future ~ I hope to be able o offer Free samples of this triple antioxidant ~ MLM Affiliate Program ~ As I do the other health products that I have found have helped me. We can proudly say that there is no competition to the meaning of Bronchitis, when comparing this article with other articles on Bronchitis found on the net.

The benefit of Dr

Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others.

Send your questions and concerns to ***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils. Smile

This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity. Wink

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development. We do not mean to show some implication that Bronchitis have to rule the world or something like that. We only mean to let you know the actual meaning of Bronchitis!

The oil pulling /swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. The facts on Bronchitis mentioned here have a consequential impact on your understanding on Bronchitis. This is because these facts are the basic and important points about Bronchitis. Surprised.

It consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. The first impression is the best impression. We have written this article on Bronchitis in such a way that the first impression you get will definitely make you want to read more about it!

• Since that day ~ I have practiced "Oil Pulling" ~ at least ~ twice each day.
  • I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear. Idea

Results of Oil Pulling

The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. Producing such an interesting anecdote on Bronchitis took a lot of time and hard work. So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work! Smile

• The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it.
  • Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes.
  • This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva.
  • Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. Very Happy

"Non-Traditional" and "Alvernia university Medicine" have allowed me to countless options ~ that I have faithfully pursued ~ over the last six years. Each has given me some "Hope", and an understanding of what has not worked for me.

It is surprising that through this biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have unquestionably disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs, usually with significant side-effects. We have included the history of Bronchitis here so that you will learn more about its history. It is only through it's history can you learn more about Bronchitis.

The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough. It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean. Don't be surprised if you find anything unusual here about Bronchitis. There has been some interesting and unusual things here worth reading. Smile

Author of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO, A 'Seasoned Real Estate NAR' Broker,' Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by "Incurable" Multiple Sclerosis. Now "Cured" of his most problemical symptim, "Total Incontinence" (using 20-30 disposable diapers each day), Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects. Shocked

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. Having a penchant for Bronchitis led us to write all that there has been written on Bronchitis here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Bronchitis!

• Isaiah 53:5 But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities;
  • The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
  • There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Bronchitis.
  • Don't try counting it!

• Precautions (a) Do not swallow.
  • The oil should be spat out.
  • But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry.
  • It will go out through feces.
  • Nothing is to be done.

A couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong.

On 4/24/07, a friend of mine ~ with Multiple Sclerosis ~ wrote: Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** The development of Bronchitis has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchitis. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!

The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report. However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness. It is most astonishing that such results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing method. Shocked

In this way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old. Embarassed

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system.

1 Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed.

Each was said to have helped other MSers. Yet, while my body likely benefited ~ to some degree ~ its disability continued to worsen. At last, I was non-ambulitory, and totally "Incontinent." We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Bronchitis to get the real impact of the article. Bronchitis is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.

View user profile http://elliotknox6.americantalk.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum